– Experience with Microsoft and network-vendor licensing and software acquisition
– Experience with Windows Server 2008-2016 and related Enterprise applications (SQL, Exchange, anti-spam, anti-virus, etc)
– Advanced knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7/10 desktop architecture
– Hands-on experience with network security devices and protocols configuration and support (firewalls, managed switches, routers, VPN, VLAN, Virtual Servers, etc)
– Hands-on experience with fundamental network protocols (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN design, etc)
– Hands-on experience with server peripheral hardware (UPS, backup drives, KVM/vKVM, etc) Minimum 1-2 years’ experience preferred
– Experience with Cloud solutions like Office 365.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to organize and support several ongoing projects simultaneously
– Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner and represent Keystone in a manner that is “a step above” our competition
– Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding clients through corrective steps
– Resolves problems by conferring with vendors; providing support for desktop environment; consulting with and training uses
– Meets technical support work standards by following production, productivity, quality and customer service standards, resolving problems; identifying work process improvements
– Available to work flexible hours, occasionally outside regular business hours (must be available for on-call IT support)
– A valid driver’s license is required, and a car. This position will require regular travel within London and surrounding areas.