POSITION OVERVIEW – IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN:
Reporting to Management, the IT Support Technician will play a key role in maintaining the computing environment by providing onsite, remote, and software system support; identifying system improvements; installing and configuring systems; and monitoring system performance. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications that include, but are not limited to:
– 1+ years of professional and courteous customer support
– Experience with Microsoft, network-vendor licensing and software acquisitio
– Experience with Windows Server 2008-2016 and related Enterprise applications (SQL, Exchange, anti-spam, anti-virus, etc.
– Hands on experience troubleshooting Windows XP/Vista/7/10 desktop architecture
– Hands-on experience with network security devices and protocols configuration and support (firewalls, managed switches, routers, VPN, VLAN, Virtual Servers, etc.)-
– Hands-on experience with fundamental network protocols (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN design, etc.)
– Hands-on experience with server peripheral hardware (UPS, backup drives, KVM/vKVM, etc.)
– Experience with Cloud solutions like Office 365; Monitoring platforms like N-Able is an asset.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to organize and support several ongoing projects simultaneously
– Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner and represent Keystone in a manner that is “a step above” our competition
– Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding clients through corrective steps
– Resolves problems by conferring with vendors; providing support for desktop environment; consulting with and training uses
– Meets technical support work standards
A valid driver’s license is required, and a car. This position will require regular travel within London and surrounding areas.
*If you have an interest in this position and meet the stated requirements, please apply with your resume using our resume up-loader.
Applicants will need to be able to legally work in Canada through PR/Citizenship, or hold a current and valid work permit for Canada